C3: 7 Method 2 Day Ultimate Hair Extensions Training Course
- Course Contents
- Belle Academy C3 Kit
The Belle Professional C3 course combines elements of the C1 and the C2 courses to give the ultimate in hair extension application training. Beginners and intermediate hair stylists are able to learn 7 of the most popular techniques currently available and carry these out on clients to the highest standards. The C3 course is spread out over two days, ensuring you receive enough training in the theory and practical elements of each method to become confident upon completion.
The methods covered on this course are:
Micro Rings: A single strand application method which is very popular due to the ease of application and maintenance. Small metal rings, made from nickel or alloy, are threaded onto the natural hair and clamped with pliers for a discrete and secure hold. This method uses iTip or stick tip hair and no heat or adhesive is required.
Mini Locks: Similar to the micro rings application, in that no heat or adhesive is used to secure the extensions to the hair. However they differ with the use of slightly longer copper tubes which are closed on the strands and the natural hair to provide a solid and long lasting hold. The flexibility of the copper tubes allows for a flat profile in application, fitting the client’s head perfectly allowing for a very discreet fit.
Micro Fusion Bonding: The classic single strand application method. The extensions are glued to the client’s hair with the use of a natural keratin based adhesive which is perfectly safe and does not cause any damage to the client’s hair. The extensions are tipped with a hard keratin tip which is heated and moulded to fit the client’s hair as it softens. The keratin forms a strong bond which can last from 3-6 months for this application method.
Easy Shrinks: This application method combines elements from the mini locks and fusion bond methods. Using a loop tool, a keratin based tube is threaded onto the client’s natural hair and bond and fused to the hair with the use of a heat tool. This forms a safe, long lasting and watertight bond which is ideal for soft and discreet application.
Sew in Weave: This traditional method is best suited to thick, curly and coarse haired clients – but can be used on all hair types. The weft hair is sewn into the hair which provides a strong and long lasting, discreet fitting.
Micro Ring Weft: A weft is applied to the client’s head with the use of micro rings. This application can take just 45 minutes for a full head and provides a very discreet fitting. This method uses much less hair than the strand by strand micro rings application method.
Tape Weft: A method most popular with photoshoots and bridal hair for the ease of access. The hair is applied to the client with tape pre-attached to the weft allowing for a very quick and strong application.
- How to carry out a professional client consultation
- Health and Safety
- All about the C3 hair extension techniques
- Colour matching your client
- How to extend the hair using four strand by strand techniques
- How to extend the hair using three wefted techniques
- How to apply a half head fitting (placement only)
- How to apply a full head fitting (placement only)
- Placement of hair extensions to create highlighted/lowlighted/ombre fittings
- How to achieve volume fittings
- How to achieve length fittings
- How to cut and blend hair extensions
- How to re-position/re-apply Micro Rings, Mini Locks, Sew-in Weave, Micro Ring Weft & Tape Weft
- Maintenance services
- Aftercare services
- Removal services
- Problem Solving
- Setting up your own business
- Profit margins & pricing of your services
- Hair extension kit bag
- Belle Academy course manual
- Belle Academy step by step guides
- Training head & table clamp
- Glamorous Lengths hair extension colour ring
- Professional hair extension loop brush
- Pintail comb
- Hair extension razor comb (2-sided)
- Professional cutting scissors (6″ blades, stainless steel)
- Sectioning clips
- Hair extension pliers
- Finger protectors/cots
- Heat separator disks/shields
- Hair extension keratin removal solution
- Hair extension removal pads
- iTip training hair for Micro Rings, Mini Locks & Easy Shrinks
- uTip training hair for Micro Fusion Bonding
- Weft training hair for Sew-in Weave & Micro Ring Weft
- Tape Weft training hair
- Micro Rings
- Mini Tubes
- Easy Shrinks
- Needle & thread
- Elastic weave bands
- Micro ring pulling tool/crochet hook tool
- 25% Trade card for our gold supplier (Glamorous Lengths)
- Aftercare cards for your clients (x2)
- Insurance provider details (Insurisk)